*Must present a valid student ID.
The holder of the “Registration Card for People with Disabilities” (Concession) can purchase a ticket at the discounted price of HK$ 60 at the ticketing desk.
Once inside the museum, you can stay there for as long as you like. The average visit time is one hour.
Discounted price is available for groups and schools of 10 persons or over, please refer to the group ticket page for details. Please call during office hours (Monday to Sunday 10am-7:00pm) or send email to [email protected] for enquiry.
New York State residents and NY, NJ, CT students, the amount you pay for tickets is up to you.
- Purchase your Suggested Admission tickets at a Museum admissions desk with a valid ID.
- Suggested Admission tickets include exhibitions as well as same-day entry to all three Met locations.
General Admission Tickets
- $25 for adults; $17 for seniors; $12 for students.
- Free for Members, Patrons, and children under 12.
- Tickets include exhibitions and are valid for three consecutive days at all three Met locations.
Online tickets are delivered free of charge.
Pick up your tickets at any ticket kiosk.
Visit Any 3 Locations for 3 Days
Locations include Hkmm Avenue, Hkmm Breuer, and The Met Cloisters
Valid For One Year
Tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
The Met + New York City Sights
Purchase special combination passes to see The Met, plus top New York City attractions for one price.